80.000 + 10% bonus
As Operations Manager you will be focusing on special and non-core related logistics processes. You will be leading a team up to 300 employees (Warehouse Operators, Team-Leaders, and Supervisors). Due to your good communication and coordination, they know that they can rely on you to ensure that the logistics process runs smoothly together. Depending on your experience and qualities, you manage on of the processes in our huge and modern warehouse.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Manage employees and processes related to the order fulfillment process.
- Work with supervisors, team – leads and employees to meet and exceed service level, quality and productivity goals.
- Identify ways to reduce costs while improving efficiencies and quality, which may involve utilization of CPI processes.
- Develop, manage staff, including resource allocation.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Review financials for areas of improvement.
- Resolving customer’s problems and requests
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a people-oriented manager with experience in managing teams, preferably in a logistics or supply chain environment. You are proactive, eager to learn and want to work in a hypermodern warehouse from which high-quality electronic components are distributed worldwide. In addition, you are easily approachable and have good communication skills to manage an international team.
- You already have at least 5 years of experience at similar position.
- You are able to operate independently and make your decisions on time.
- You have advanced leadership competencies and ability to manage change.
- You have good communication skills in English, Dutch and German are a plus.
- You graduated from Logistics or Business Management (Bachelor Degree).
What do we offer?
Their employees deserve the absolute best. So, besides offering them a dynamic, challenging, and autonomous job position within an international high-tech organization.
They also offer our employees:
- A minimum of 31 vacation days;
- Travel allowance and collective health insurance.
- Fitness at the workout area
- Working in their fully automated warehouse area
- Flexible and transparent work environment.
- Opportunity to work for an international company.