Role: Community Manager (FTC - 12months)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Hybrid, there will be a need to be in the client's Amsterdam offices 2 days a week.)
Working in partnership with our client, the Community Manager drives brand presence via content and community building on a number of local market social channels and in support of paid initiatives. Working to support our client in the day-to-day, the CCM fosters and builds a social community through Meta, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat, channels across our client's key alcohol brands. This role requires engaging with consumers and audiences, doing social listening to help the brands stay on top of the latest trends and insights, and keeping a keen eye kept on the competition. The right candidate will consistently bring best-in-class recommendations to our client's brand and media team whilst proactively working with internal colleagues and key client stakeholders to develop, implement, track and optimise content across each brand's social platforms. Working closely with the Brand Managers and the onsite team, the role represents the voice of the consumer, monitoring conversations, posting content and managing the daily operations of various social challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Day to day management/distribution of predominantly paid content across all digital and social channels (advanced knowledge of Sprinklr essential)
- Help build, grow, and manage online communities for our client's key consumer brands
- Identify and track relevant community data metrics / develop monthly reporting and outline key insights and implications
- To champion creativity and deliver excellent customer experiences through content planning, working closely with the onsite studio to develop best in class content and partner with our client's media agency to understand campaign performance and opportunities to optimise creative.
- Briefing and management of creative and designers when creating new social assets, ensuring assets are created within brand guidelines
- To act as brand guardian to ensure all work produced is faithful to the client's brand guidelines
- Adoption and use of the brand's voice - responding to and engaging with the user community.
- Working closely with the Northern European strategy director to understand insights that may be discovered with reports and monitoring
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Passion for delivering on-brand and on-brief social communications
- Pro-active planning and leadership of creative community initiatives
- Practical know-how of how to manage social media channels especially with their intricacies
- A thirst to learn more and to discover new and exciting trends within the social space
- Experience using analytical/social listening tools such as Sprinklr for reporting and to gather insights
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Experience working with global lifestyle brands – ideally in the alcohol or drink sector.
- Post-secondary education in communications, journalism, business, marketing or related field.
- Approximately 4-6 yrs experience in online communications be it via editorial, social, or advertising.
- Impeccable and proven written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
Follow us on Instagram oliver.talent
Job Id: 7466
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its' affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.