Job Req ID:
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Supermicro is seeking an enthusiastic marketing assistant to support the growing EMEA marketing department in its primary and administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies which are critical factors for the smooth operation of the marketing department and the attainment of its goals. The candidate will be required to
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities, such as
o Handle logistical requirements to/from event locations with a view to optimizing overall efficiency;
o Manage the collection and distribution of marketing materials; and
o Keep an inventory of marketing stock to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and campaigns.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.).
- Conduct market research.
- Compose and post online content to support local activities.
- Source and work with local suppliers to produce branded giveaways and promotional material.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or equivalent) with a solid understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software, and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid Dutch driving license.
- Self-motivated, and responsible, with an ability to make informed, independent decisions and provide recommendations to marketing management.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative, while understanding the importance of keeping deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.