We are looking for an ambitious and diligent (Senior) Manager to join our Restructuring Services team based in Amsterdam. The team executes Financial/business plan reviews, independent business reviews (IBR), refinancing, disposals, operational/financial restructuring advice, turnaround management support and short term cashflow management.
As a (Senior) Manager in the Restructuring Services team, you will work with senior experts in the field of restructuring and transaction services and will mainly focus on:
- Operational and financial reviews/due diligence when the assignment concerns an acquisition or disposal in a distressed situation and restructuring advice when it concerns corporate restructuring in either a crisis or non-crisis situation;
- You identify and understand the key business drivers and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce;
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of engagements and act as the main point of contact for clients in this process;
- You will manage the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the different stakeholders;
- Steering and providing guidance to junior team members; and
- Active contribution to business development (both internal and external) and thought leadership is expected and encouraged.
You will evolve in a challenging and educational environment, in which teamwork is essential. You will also be encouraged to take part in internal development projects throughout your career. Sharing the firm’s values is essential, particularly the entrepreneurial spirit cultivated since the founding of Eight Advisory.